Point, Click, Map
Need to build a Google Map outside of WordPress? No problem: Google Map Builder by WPGMappity.
Features that are supported in the current release of WPGMappity include:
- Add Markers
- Markers with custom icon graphics
- Map Size
- Zoom Level
- Map Center
- Map Type (normal, satellite, hybrid)
- Map Alignment in your post
- Allow clicking markers to open a Google Maps HTML window with text and links
You can read more about using the plugin at the links below:
- WPGMappity Installation
- Using WPGMappity
- WPGMappity Custom Marker Icons
- WPGMappity Routes
- For support and discussion there is a public Google Group
If you find WP GMappity useful I’d ask you please take a second of your time to rate it on the WordPress.org site
You can download WPGMappity here: http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/wp-gmappity-easy-google-maps.0.6.zip
Try it Out Below!
Below is a functioning example of WPGMappity’s WYSIWYG editor that is used to build Google Maps for your posts. The “Sample Map” at the top of the frame shows your progress as you are building, and the controls underneath allow you to customize your map and add features. You can read more about the functionality on the Using WPGMappity page.
Translations of this page:
- French (thanks to Bishop in the comments below)